Lead Performance Coach (U13AA)
Title: Lead Performance Coach – Reports to respective Technical lead
Key Contacts Internal: Technical Leads, Coaches, Assistant coaches, Players and Parents
External: Soccer Nova Scotia and Nova Scotia Soccer League
Location: Halifax, NS
Hours: Minimum 3-6 hours per week, Majority on field with session preparation and delivery Communication with supporting coaches. Mostly evening and weekends.
Stipend/compensation is based on the size of the group and qualifications held. To be discussed during the application process. Club to aid in development of coaches through educational courses and licenses.
Main Roles and Responsibilities:
· Prepare and design sessions for team
· Manage and coach sessions
· Support and motivate assisting coaches
· Demonstrate Club Values and help implement club philosophy and curriculum
· Create a positive learning environment for players to participate
· Effectively communicate with parents
· Design sessions
· Attend/Deliver off-field sessions in conjunction with the program (Gym, Mental Performance)
· Communicate with Technical lead
- CSA C License
- Making Ethical Decisions
- Respect in Sport Training
- Up-to-date Criminal Record Check
- Experience coaching youth players (U13+)
- Understanding of the 11 aside game
- CSA B1 License
- CSA National B2 License
Preference will be given to coaches who exhibit and demonstrate similar Club values in combination with level of qualifications. Experience in similar roles is an asset but not required. Organizational and communication skills are required.
Send your coaching applications to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate the age group(s) you wish to apply for. Include your sport/soccer background, experience and qualifications in your application.