Support Skills Centre Coach (U10, U11)
Title: Support Skills Centre Coach – Reports to respective Lead Age Group Skills Centre Coach
Key Contacts Internal: Technical Leads, Coaches, Assistant coaches, Players and Parents
External: Soccer Nova Scotia and Nova Scotia Soccer League
Location: Halifax, NS
Hours: Minimum 3-5 hours per week, Majority on Coaching on-field and communication with other coaches. Mostly evenings and weekends.
Stipend/compensation is based on the size of the group and qualifications held. To be discussed during the application process. Club to aid in development of coaches through educational courses and licenses.
Main Roles and Responsibilities:
· Coach on-field sessions, stations
· Manage teams during their matches
· Willing to learn and implement club values and philosophy
· Communicate with Lead Age Group Skills Centre Coach
· Aid and participate in providing player feedback
- CSA Stage 3 Learning to Train U10-U12 (or willing to take)
- Making Ethical Decisions
- Respect in Sport Training
- Up-to-date Criminal Record Check
- Experience coaching youth players (U10-U12)
- CSA C License
Preference will be given to coaches who exhibit and demonstrate similar Club values in combination with level of qualifications. Experience in similar roles is an asset but not required. Organizational and communication skills are required.
Send your coaching applications or questions to email@example.com. Please indicate the age group(s) you wish to apply for. Include your sport/soccer background, experience and qualifications in your application.