Registration for Winter PHASE ONE is now closed. Please check back mid-November for program and registration information on PHASE TWO.
PHASE ONE HIGHLIGHTS:
- Starts October 17th; Ends on December 20th.
- No NSSL League play during Phase 1.
- U6 / U8 / U10 Mini program - One weekly development-based session including small-sided games.
- The U6 program requires one parent / player participating on field.
- Skill Centre and all programs U12 and older - Two weekly sessions including one training session and one game session.
- AAA Performance - Third additional weekly outdoor session from Oct 18 - Nov 22.
- Senior AAA will run one session / week starting Saturday, October 24th
- Goalkeeper Training will run once/week on the weekend (Time TBA). GK Sessions are open to all registered goalkeepers U10 and older. Register at no additional charge.
- The maximum number of participants on each enclosed turf is 50 (includes coaches / staff).
- As determined by the facility, there will be NO spectators allowed inside the BMO Soccer Centre.
- HCU Staff will greet and escort players to the field.
- Strict entry & exit protocols for BMOSC will be communicated to registered players prior to program commencing.
- Posted training schedules could be impacted by registration numbers.
- Age levels MOVE UP in the winter. Please check this Age Level Graphic to confirm your level
- Players are asked to register at their historical level with the club.
- Players may be moved to a developmentally appropriate level. CLICK HERE to read a message from our Technical Director on player development and the placement process.
- Due to participation limits, ALL programs are capped. Once limits are reached, players will be placed on a waitlist.
- Programs with low registration numbers could be cancelled. Every attempt will be made to run all programs currently open for registration.
- Phase One registrations are NON-REFUNDABLE (except for medical reasons). Fees will be prorated if programming is shut down by the provincial health authority.
REFUNDS - Refunds are issued in the followng circumstances:
- If the Provincial Health Authority makes changes to our restrictions that shorten or stop our programming, HCU will issue pro-rated refunds.
- Pro-rated refunds are issued for medical reasons with accompanying doctor's note.
- Any program changes made by the club which affect the posted schedule will be fully refunded as requested.
- Any program that does not have enough registered players to run the program will be fully refunded.