Open to players born in 2010 & 2009.
- These programs will include two sessions per week, one gym session (day TBD) at an HCU area gym, and one indoor turf session (Tuesdays) at Soccer Nova Scotia.
- They will participate in the Nova Scotia Soccer League (NSSL). The format for gameplay will be 12 weekend Jamborees hosted by various clubs across the province.
- The U10 & U11 Skill Centre will play 7v7 with the teams being set monthly based on different criteria determined by Soccer Nova Scotia.
- The program will be 18 weeks in total, with eight weeks of programming from October 21st- December 15th and ten weeks of programming from January 6th- March 13th.
- There will be a 3 week training break from December 16th to January 5th for all teams.
- Coaches will be required to obtain the Learning to Train Coaching Certification in order to become a Coach in the U10 or U11 Skill Centre Program.