Open to players born in 2007 & 2008
- This program will include two sessions per week, one gym session (day TBD) at an HCU area gym, and one indoor turf session (Tuesdays) at Soccer Nova Scotia.
- They will participate in the Nova Scotia Soccer League (NSSL) and play weekly 7v7 games across Nova Scotia (Valley, Dartmouth, South Shore, Halifax, Highland). Weekend games - day TBD by the league.
- The program will be 18 weeks in total, with eight weeks of programming from October 21st - December 15th and ten weeks of programming from January 6th- March 13th.
- There will be a 3 week training break from December 16th- January 5th for all teams.
- Coaches in U12 will be required to obtain the Learning to Train Coaching Certification.
- Coaches in U13 will be required to obtain Soccer 4 Life Coaching Certification.