Open for any players born in 2005, 2006 & 2007.
- The program will include two sessions per week, one gym session (day TBD) at an HCU area gym, and one indoor turf session (Tuesdays) at Soccer Nova Scotia.
- They will participate in the Nova Scotia Soccer League (NSSL) and play weekly 7v7 games across Nova Scotia (Valley, Dartmouth, South Shore, Halifax, Highland). Weekend games - day TBD by league.
- Starting in January, the U13AA’s & U15AA's will also participate in weekly off-field sessions (day TBD).
- The program will be 18 weeks in total, with eight weeks of programming from October 21st - December 15th and 10 weeks of programming from January 6th - March 13th.
- There will be a three week training break from December 16th - January 5th for all teams.
- Coaches will be required to obtain the C License Coaching Certification in order to become a Lead Coach in the U13AA & U15AA Performance Program.