Winter programming for the 2020/21 season will open for registration at NOON on Wednesday, October 7th.
Registration will suspend at 10am Friday, October 16th to allow staff organizational time to prepare groupings for contact tracing.
Registration will re-open on Monday, October 19th at 9am for any groups that still have room.
The winter program will be delivered in two phases. Phase One will run from October through December with Phase Two commencing in January.
PHASE ONE HIGHLIGHTS:
- Starts October 17th; Ends on December 20th.
- No NSSL League play during Phase 1.
- U6 / U8 / U10 Mini program - One weekly development-based session including small-sided games.
- The U6 program requires one parent / player participating on field.
- Skill Centre and all programs U12 and older - Two weekly sessions including one training session and one game session.
- AAA Performance - Third additional weekly outdoor session from Oct 18 - Nov 22.
- Senior AAA will run one session / week starting Saturday, October 24th
- Goalkeeper Training will run once/week on the weekend (Time TBA). GK Sessions are open to all registered goalkeepers U10 and older. Register at no additional charge.
- The maximum number of participants on each enclosed turf is 50 (includes coaches / staff).
- As determined by the facility, there will be NO spectators allowed inside the BMO Soccer Centre.
- HCU Staff will greet and escort players to the field.
- Strict entry & exit protocols for BMOSC will be communicated to registered players prior to program commencing.
- Posted training schedules could be impacted by registration numbers.
- Age levels MOVE UP in the winter. Please check this Age Level Graphic to confirm your level
- Players are asked to register at their historical level with the club.
- Players may be moved to a developmentally appropriate level. CLICK HERE to read a message from our Technical Director on player development and the placement process.
- Due to participation limits, ALL programs are capped. Once limits are reached, players will be placed on a waitlist.
- Programs with low registration numbers could be cancelled. Every attempt will be made to run all programs currently open for registration.
- Phase One registrations are NON-REFUNDABLE (except for medical reasons). Fees will be prorated if programming is shut down by the provincial health authority.
REFUNDS - Refunds are issued in the followng circumstances:
- If the Provincial Health Authority makes changes to our restrictions that shorten or stop our programming, HCU will issue pro-rated refunds.
- Pro-rated refunds are issued for medical reasons with accompanying doctor's note.
- Any program changes made by the club which affect the posted schedule will be fully refunded as requested.
- Any program that does not have enough registered players to run the program will be fully refunded.
(Open at Noon on Wednesday, October 7th)