Teams are formed based on registrations received. In order to declare team participation in the league, registrations must be received by the following deadlines.
- NSSL Skill Centre & A/B - May 6th
- NSSL U12A, U13/15 AA & Senior AAA - April 17th
- NSSL U15/17 AAA - April 9th
- This program is not open for general registration.
- Contact Dwight Hornibrook to express interest in either team firstname.lastname@example.org or (902)718-9755
- AAA players will be invited to register.
- Due to current restrictions, some programs may have caps. Once caps are reached, players will be placed on a waitlist. Spots will be secured based on the order registrations are received.
- All players on a team competing in the NSSL, must own HCU's new Macron uniform. Any player who did not participate this past winter season MUST order their uniform at time of registration.
- Uniform numbers are assigned by the club. Number requests will not be taken.
- Players in our MINI Community Programs will be supplied a uniform by the club.
- At present time, there are NO spectators allowed inside the BMO Soccer Centre.
- Spectators at outdoor fields can only view from outside the playing field (ie. parking lot, or outside fence).
- The maximum number of participants on each field is determined by COVID restrictions at the time of training as set by NS Public Health Authority.
REFUNDS / CREDITS - Issued in the following circumstances:
- If the Provincial Health Authority makes changes to our restrictions that suspend or stop our programming, HCU will issue pro-rated refunds or credits.
- Pro-rated refunds are issued for medical reasons with accompanying doctor's note.
- Any program that does not have enough registered players to run the program will be fully refunded.
- There are no refunds isssued for any other reasons than those listed above.
- Fees are not pro-rated for absence or vacation.